skip to main
skip to sidebar
The Order of the Serpent
The Life & Times of a Small Guild Trying to Find a Home Without World of Warcraft...
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Yeah, WoW has made me so much more productive.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
More Arcane Stuff...
Guess Who's Back And Not Happy...
Oh Joy. I've been.. "fixed"
Thinking like an Arcane Mage
I'm trying to show off here...
Heroic virgin no more
There has got to be a better solution than this......
DynMap of LotRO
Stuff We Read
Of Teeth & Claws
Full Frontal Nerdity
My Extra Life
The Order of the Stick
About the Contributors
- LRNs - Blog Author & Guild "Cruise Director"
- Nord -
The Guild's cornerstone who brought us all together in real life and made us friends.
- Amaeva - Guildmaster & the one who got us into MMO's.
- Cainam - Our resident wildcard.
- Mardigilian - Proof that a person can move half-way around the world and still maintain close friendships via MMO's.
Why the Order of the Serpent?
- Before online MMO's there was table-top role playing. The Order of Serpentis is in homage to many hours of D&D by our merry band.
What does Heren Lokion mean?
- Roughly translated Elvish for "Order of the Serpent." But a better translation is "Pwner of Dragons."
Still into WoW?